Mid-Market Account Executive
Kohactive is a software design and development agency that helps clients build transformative digital products that enable them to innovate and grow. We help companies overcome their business challenges by creating custom software that helps them make better decisions, increases productivity, and automates their processes. We use an agile approach, a user feedback loop, and modern tools to deliver exceptional products.
We're looking for a driven professional services Account Executive who has expertise selling to mid-market companies with business-critical software needs. You'll be responsible for prospecting and starting strategic conversations with new clients. You're a technologist at heart and genuinely believe in the transformative software that Kohactive builds. You believe in quality over quantity and providing maximum value for our clients. You recognize the complexity of services we offer and have a consultative approach to solving problems.
- You excel in positioning the value of our brand by communicating our portfolio and capabilities to both existing and new prospects.
- You prospect, generate leads, and develop accounts.
- You work with our Managing Director to close deals.
- You work closely with our senior team members during the sales process and during delivery.
- You are accountable for quota, attainment, and sales management objectives.
Learn more about us and our process in our playbook: https://www.kohactive.com/playbook/
- 3+ years of technology professional services sales
- Experienced with solutions selling and account development sales process
- Ability to understand the business software and data needs of a diverse group of prospects and clients across multiple industries.
- Solid verbal and written communication relative to visualizing value propositions
- Great sales presence both in person and using digital communication tool
- Experience delivering on quotes >$500K
We enjoy working. We have plenty of vacation time and a fun and casual work environment. We have a fully stocked fridge and some comfy spots to work. If you need a change of scenery, you can work from home.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, paid time off, private health insurance and a 401k with employer match.
We work at a sustainable pace, which means we don't work nights or weekends. We work a flexible 40 hours a week.
We also enjoy learning. We have lunch and learns and encourage everybody to share articles, new technologies and their knowledge. Contributing to open source is important for us as well.